Resource Consent Management Services
Hutchinson’s resource consent management services oversee the current legislation and rulings on behalf of our clients.
Compliance with resource consent requirements of national government and regional and local authorities is the foundation of every development project in New Zealand. We have strong alliances with highly-qualified resource management professionals to ensure our clients receive the very best advice within this complex area.
- Resource Consent application
- Earthworks application
- Stormwater discharge consents
- Works in a watercourse consents
- Stormwater diversion consents
- Coastal permits
- Liaison with local authorities
- Environmental impact assessments
- Assessments of environmental effects
- Expert witness for local authority hearings and environment court